30 December 2008

Update

Christmas was grand! It is good to be home and see friends and family...and to get some REAL winter weather. But most importantly, let us praise our Lord for His incarnation, purposed in eternity for the salvation of His people! "Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people." ~Hebrews 2:17

During the study break during finals, a few of my wingmates and I played "Carol of the Bells" on electric guitars and bass for all of those who came to the dining hall (which was pretty much everybody). It was definitely a rocked-out version, but we added some harmonizations for the two lead guitars; it was fun to put together and play. Unfortunately, we didn't get any videos of playing in the dining hall, but one of our wingmates got a few videos of us practicing. Here is the best one:
The silences are caused by the zooming in and out of the camera. Sorry 'bout that.

Also, a new poem is up on the poetry blog, and part of my Drama paper is up on the Lit Crit blog. It was 14 pages, so I'm going to put it up in sections. I'll be posting the rest of it over the next week, and I'll also put up my creative writing project for English Literature Seminar I sometime this week. If you're interested, check it out, and please let me know what you think. Thanks!

Have a happy New Year!

Colin

No comments: