15 February 2008

Quotes of the Week

Many of these taken from Gtalk conversations, others from emails, others from random conversations with little kids...

“You need to shave. You look like you’re growing a beard.” “Yeah, you look like you’ve been drinking a bunch of beers….”

”you need to utilize ‘utilize’ more often."

“You and your corn jokes…”

“Dude…you just shot down a helicopter with a car.”

“I bet you enjoy an occasional pipe.”

“A horrendously ugly lemur…”

“I’m a glitter bob!”

“Descartes walks into a bar, and the bartender asks him if he’d like a drink. The philosopher says, “I think not.” And ceases to exist.”

“The name is Bond. James Bond.”

“Swing dancing?!”

“Dude, where do you find this stuff?” “It’s a classic movie [White Christmas]!” “Do you have a weird video collection archive?”

“Bad girlfriends spam the SDF while pretending to pay attention to their boyfriend on Gtalk.” (NOTE: I am neither half of the couple in question. Just to be clear)

About a certain PHC male (again, not me) auctioning himself off to the Valentine’s Day Dance “well, hey, that’s capitalism, I guess.”

“Just call me…the loooove monkey.” ~Dinosaur

On Valentine’s Day: “Bah humbug.”

”I be a lit majer…invint! Push the boundries! Revolutionize! embrace the existiential language of our oblivion... or something”

“You see, i'm able to exercise my psychic abilities and forsee whenever there is quiz...and not finish the reading on that one day”

“"oh ya--big free will guy, that Colin"

“Nerds are the new cool.” “nerds are certainly not the new cool... that's why they're nerds. You can see how being a nerd logically disqualifies you from being cool. Your quote is postmodern, and thus needs to be terminated… i'll get the gun”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very funny! The Descartes joke, now that's a good one. The part of the quote with the lit major that cracked me up is that the quoter can NOT spell! You've got to be kidding me about the free will one... that would be handy in theological debates, you know. And the last one is definitely the best! At least, the gun part. :D

Liz Brown said...

You're a free will guy?