17 January 2008

First section of "The Thread Upon the Loom" posted on my poetry blog (see link in sidebar). I've completed 4 of the five sections, and will post one a day. I should have the 5th completed by the time the rest are posted. Enjoy!

Also, there has been some debate regarding Huckabee and homeschooling. One source that I've cited (thanks to a buddy) says that he supported legislation against it, but a general PHC email exchange led to another source that puts some more perspective on his actions.

Now I can't say I'm for or against Huckabee...to be perfectly honest, I don't know enough about the various Republican candidates. He, Thompson, and Romney all seem viable to me, in one way or another, though naturally they all have their problems. So I don't want to get into a discussion about the elections, I am simply balancing my stance on a particular issue one side of which I have addressed before. :-)

Sola Gratia,
Colin

No comments: